Sidan 1 av 2 12 SistaSista
Resultat 1 till 20 av 26
    Forum-nybörjare
    Reg.datum
    jul 2006

Belgian Miniacs goes Sweden

Hello everyone,
    First i will introduce me a bit. Well i'm a Belgian female, 33yo who drives a Hyper blue S on the Belgian roads. It's big fun, i know that's why i'm also member of the Miniacs (see www.miniacs.be or www.mini2.be). But now comes the tricky question
    In week 29 (17/07-21/7) i will be working in Södertälje and i was wondering if someone of you will show me a bit more of the Swedish country side except the Scania working floor and hotel. Or just show me some nice places. I don't know much in the neighbourhood but i think the nature is wonderfull with those typical Swedish houses.
    Or come to pick me up with alot of MINI's at Scania and drive to Stockholm...
    Yeah i know...now i'm daydreaming
    Well if someone is interested?
    Member of the Belgian Miniacs.

MINI-galning KPKalles avatar
    Reg.datum
    aug 2004
    Förnamn
    Karl
    Län
    West Sussex, UK
    Nathalie I saw your post on MINI2 aswell. I'm sure we can get something together

Forum-nybörjare
    Reg.datum
    jul 2006
    Citat Ursprungligen postat av KPKalle
    Nathalie I saw your post on MINI2 aswell. I'm sure we can get something together
    That would be very nice.

MINI-entusiast
    Reg.datum
    jun 2006
    Län
    Stockholm
    Cool!,

We will be glad to show you around!

But it seems that you only will be here in the ordinary jobb week-days.
    So i wonder, will you stay over a weekend or something?

MNS
    Nice to see that you can typ now

Forum-nybörjare
    Reg.datum
    jul 2006
    Yeah, i have my plane on 16/7 at 21h00, so i will arrive in Skavsta at +/-23h00. Normally i will have a hirecar to drive to Södertälje. Next morning i will work a whole week till friday evening 18h00 my plane is going back to Charleroi.
    So yes it's only in weekdays, i think after 16h00-16h30.
    I still have to ask the swedish working hours.
    But i will be delighted to go sighseeing with someone in a MINI in Sweden.

MINI-entusiast
    Reg.datum
    jun 2006
    Län
    Stockholm
    Our normal working time in sweden is between 8.00 - 17.00, that will 8 h of working and 1 h of lunch.

But there is another working time plans for another jobs, but i think the time i wrote is more normal.

And don´t forget, many people have their vacation now !

Forum-nybörjare
    Reg.datum
    jul 2006
    Of course i know many people have vacation...that's why i have to work in sweden for a week to release my swedish colleague from too much work. But i want to spend some bad times (working) and good times (sightseeing in a MINI) together in a week.
    Wouldn't you be interested in meeting foreign MINI freaks when you have the chance? Well i am.

MINI-entusiast
    Reg.datum
    jun 2006
    Län
    Stockholm
    I understand you =), And I hope you will find a driver.

I´m sorry but i am not so good att english so i am not a good choise to be a sightseeing driver and at the same time tell about everything we see in english. But i am sure that there is another drivers that will be glad to show you around.

Good Luck from Rafael

Forum-nybörjare
    Reg.datum
    jul 2006
    Well, i hope you can find a meeting day. I also saw the new tread "events" from KPKalle. Nice to see you're try to make work of it. Otherwise i'll be sitting each evening at the lakeside nearby Södertälje. Staring at the water and sunset on my own.

Forum-nybörjare
    Reg.datum
    jul 2006
    Well, i hope you can find a meeting day. I also saw the new tread "events" from KPKalle. Nice to see you're try to make work of it. Otherwise i'll be sitting each evening at the lakeside nearby Södertälje. Staring at the water and sunset on my own.

MINI-galning
    Reg.datum
    apr 2006
    Förnamn
    Daniel
    Län
    Stockholm
    Hmm i am free 17/7 if i aint misstaken. Ill check tomorrow at work and get back to this tread.

Reg.datum
    aug 2004
    Förnamn
    Karl
    Län
    West Sussex, UK
    Me, I can be free any of those nights that week.

But Natalie, do you want to be driven around Stockholm in a MINI or just be a tourist in the city? Either way it is probably best if you can at least take the train into Stockholm Central. I/we can meet you there

Forum-nybörjare
    Reg.datum
    jul 2006
    Hey,
    Last year we had a short city walk in Stockholm city. I was there for a 2 day meeting. So I've already seen a bit of it...nice views and good cafe's.
    I can take train to Stockholm...i know parking is expensive .
    I will ask my swedish colleague for some traintimes and maybe come back tommorow.
    Or do you know some timeschedules from Södertälje towards Stockholm? You can always send a copy to my personal email nathalie.geusens@skynet.be
    Which day do you prefer?
    For me it's eather what we should do? As long as i don't have to sit in my hotelroom every day. If it's Stockholm, Järna, Södertälje,... or another little city with a nice place to sit and drink something...it's good for me.

MINI-entusiast
    Reg.datum
    jun 2006
    Län
    Stockholm
    Do u you have a pic. that shows you here att cyberspace?

Forum-nybörjare
    Reg.datum
    jul 2006
    http://community.webshots.com/user/miniacs
    This is a link with a few pics of me and my MINI and 2 events here in Europe.
    Well my colleague said to me that there's a train every hour towards Stockholm central, so no problem for me to meet you guys there somewhere.

Reg.datum
    aug 2004
    Förnamn
    Karl
    Län
    West Sussex, UK
    Nice pics

It looks like the trains go every half hour after 19.00 at 03 and 33 past the hour.

I am not sure yet which day we should meet. We should wait a little and see if anyone else can come. Any day is ok for me - but perhaps Tuesday or Wednesday is best? I suggest we meet at about 19.00 or 19.30 at Stockholms Södra station since it is easy to park around there.

Forum-nybörjare
    Reg.datum
    jul 2006
    OK, let's meet on wednesday. Maybe i will take train earlier and go walking in Stockholm already, but i will go to station again at that time of the day (19h00-19h30). I will inform you again which hour exactly OK.

Reg.datum
    aug 2004
    Förnamn
    Karl
    Län
    West Sussex, UK
    Natalie I think Tuesday will be best. Same time though

I will PM my mobile number to you on MINI2.

Forum-nybörjare
    Reg.datum
    jul 2006
    Hey, i will be there at 19h00. Will wear MINI clothes of course....T-shirt of course, not a MINI skirt (dress)
    Somewhere outside the station?

Ämnesinformation

Användare som tittar på det här ämnet

Det är för närvarande 1 användare som tittar på det här ämnet. (0 medlemmar och 1 gäster)

Behörigheter för att posta

• Du får inte posta nya ämnen
  • Du får inte posta svar
  • Du får inte posta bifogade filer
  • Du får inte redigera dina inlägg
  •